Ricotta Crostini with Cherry Tomatoes or Soppressata Salami
This is the Ricotta Crostini with Cherry Tomatoes or Soppressata Salami, so yummm! We did both the vegetarian and meat option for this post, both are delicious so totally up to you which one you try.
-An amazing loaf of bread
-Cherry tomatoes and/or soppressata salami
-Salt & pepper
-Due Santi CBD infused olive oil (we used original in this recipe)
1. Place tomatoes in a small skillet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, broil until tomatoes burst and release their juices. About 10 min.
2. Cut bread into ½ inch slices and toast.
3. Make herb infused oil by finely chopping rosemary, oregano, and basil. Add herbs to olive oil.
4. Brush herb infused oil onto toasted bread.
5. Slather a spoonful of ricotta on top of each slice of toast.
6. Add cherry tomatoes or soppressata.
7. Garnish with thin shavings of Parmesan cheese and an extra drizzle of olive oil.